Have you ever had a habit tracker? Well, if you have not, I am going to talk about when I had a habit tracker. I had a habit tracker and I was using it for planking in my Language Arts class. Each week we would add an extra 15 seconds to our time. We started our planking on October 24, 2023 with 30 seconds, and we ended on December 14, 2023 with 2 mins 15 seconds. This was a daily habit which is a habit that you do every single day for an amount of time. This is so powerful because when you do it each day you keep getting better at it until you are very good at your habit. But if you stop doing it for a few days you will probably not be as good at your habit.

What I noticed with my ability to stick with my habit was that I stuck with it well. I only did not do it when I was sick one day but otherwise I kept myself consistent. What helped me stick to my habit was a reminder on my IPad and my planner and sometimes even my friends helped me remember. My new habit will be doing pushups each day adding 5 a week. I chose this because I want to get stronger and practice having a habit. Some other little habits I have are like brushing my teeth or practicing my guitar. So I if you have any interesting habits put them below in the comments.